The Senior Scramble is a four player scramble event. This event is an 18 hole shotgun start beginning at 12:30 PM and is open to all players. This event will be flighted using the gross score only, with the number of flights determined by the number of teams registered. Prizes will be awarded in the form of Golf Shop credit. Any and all ties will be broken using the hole by hole gross score starting with the hardest handicap hole. Scoring and distribution of prizes will take place upon completion of play.
This event will adhere to the USGA rules of golf. Any and all rules questions shall be directed to the Golf Shop for interpretation.
· There will be no limitation on the number of tee balls a player in a particular group can or can not hit. Bombs Away!
· Each team member may place his ball within one club length of the selected shot, no nearer to the hole and in or on the same playing surface of the selected ball.
· A team member may improve the lie of the golf ball by hand placing the ball or moving it with the clubhead.
· Players under the age of 59 will use the Blue tees.
· Players from the age of 60 to 69 will use the White tees
· Players 70 and older will use the Red tees
Entry Fee - $55 per player
Includes: Golf, Cart, Prizes, Range Balls, & Food